HOW TO JOIN
Step-by-step guide to paying your membership fee and getting the most out of the club
Pay your annual membership fee
Windrush annual membership is now purchased through MyClubhouse
- Go to MyClubhouse and click on Register for Membership (bottom left hand side)
- Fill in your personal details including your Date of Birth (the system relies on this to offer the correct membership type i.e. Adult/Junior)
- Select 'As Soon As Possible' from the Preferred Start dropdown menu
- Select the relevant membership type (Adult/Student/Junior) from Membership dropdown menu
- For pre-existing members, to renew your membership select 'Annual Membership'
- If you are new to the club and wanting to Tri us out, select 'Free Trial Membership'
- Complete the Parental Consent from (only relevant to Junior Memberships)
- Fill in some further questions about your health, experience and background
- Registration is now complete and your account has been set up
- Click on the shopping basket (top right hand corner) to pay your membership fee
- You will now receive a payment confirmation email
- If you are a parent and wish to sign up a second child, sign out (button up the top right), then start a new registration
Note to existing Windrush members: MyClubhouse is a new membership system and is not linked to the forum, therefore you'll need to enter your details on this system. MyClubhouse will safely store your information so if you renew again in 2019 everything will already be in place. If you have any difficulty with the registration process contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Windrush forum
The Windrush forum is our online social platform where members can chat about their training, organise socials, plan Sunday bike rides and discuss all other manner of triathlon related things. Each new member creates their own profile page and is encouraged to join in the conversation threads – it’s a great way to get to know everyone and is the lifeblood of our club.
Collect your 2018 Windrush membership card*
We will re-introduce physical membership cards* in 2018. Cards will be available for collection from the membership secretary at the Saturday morning lido session on a number of dates through January and February 2018 (exact dates to be announced on the forum).
Membership Cards may also be collected from the coach before the start of the training session. If you are collecting your card from the coach please ensure you arrive 10 minutes before the beginning so as not to delay the session.
Please show your payment confirmation email to the membership secretary or coach upon collection of your card. When you receive your card, write your name and the phone number of your emergency contact in pen in the two fields on the reverse of the card. You'll need to bring your membership card along to all training sessions.
*2018 Membership cards will be available from early January 2018
Bring your membership card to training
There are a number of reasons why this is important:
- In the case of an accident at a session, the coach has quick access to the member's emergency contact details if required
- Having a physical card makes it quicker and easier for venue staff at our training sessions to identify Windrush members and grant them access
Members benefit from a 10% discount at a number of local businesses (Intersport, Balfes, WestNorwood Therapies, Ocean Leisure, Lido Cafe and Velophysio). Find out more about membership benefits.