Windrush is a friendly, social and inclusive triathlon club which caters to a broad range of ages and abilities – from novices to Ironman athletes.
Tri before you buy
Before joining Windrush we encourage potential members to participate in a free taster sessions to see how they like the club. Have a look at our Winter training schedule for a full listing of the training events we offer. Full details on how to book your free taster session can be found here.
2018 Membership fees
Membership is paid annually and runs from January until December.
£30 = Adults
£15 = Students
£5 = Juniors
Adult and Student members can access our full training schedule at cost of £5 per session. Junior sessions are sold in term blocks.
There are so many benefits to becoming part of the Windrush:
- You'll have access to all of our training sessions.
- Our coaches are highly qualified, enthusiastic and encouraging to newbies and experienced athletes alike.
- All our sessions insured and adhere to British Triathlon standards.
- There’s a friendly and encouraging atmosphere at all of our training sessions.
- Our forum is a lively social platform and a great place to find out more about the sport and organise social bike rides and other get-togethers.
- You can swim for free on a Saturday morning (9:45–10:45) at Brockwell lido and enjoy a social coffee and cake afterwards with other members.
- Show your Windrush membership card to get the following discounts from our partners.
10% discount (Herne Hill store) on all items plus an extra 5% off running shoes (15%)
10% discount for any treatment at the clinic – including sports massage
10% discount on all products
10% discount on all products in store
10% discount in the cafe